DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PASSPORT VERIFICATION
|AS A PROOF OF||SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS( AT LEAST
|1. DOB proof of applicant(mandatory)
2. DOB proof of parents or
3. Passport of parents or
4. Voter ID Cards of parents or
5. Indian Citizenship Certificate for any other national
6. Marriage Certificate with spouse passport copy.
|Note (For DOB )-
Mandatory for all applicants
Note (For Document
No. 2,3,4,5,6) Any one
Note (For Document No. 6) If any applicant submits only marriage certificate, he/she has to submit valid passport copy of spouse.
|2||DATE OF BIRTH||1. Birth certificate issued by a Municipal Authority or any office authorized to issue Birth and Death Certificate by the Registrar of Births & Deaths .
2. School leaving certificate / Secondary School leaving certificate/ Certificate of Recognized Boards from the school last attended by the applicant or any
other recognized educational institution
3. Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate/Notary stating date/place of birth as per the specimen in Annexure
‘A’ by illiterate or semi-illiterate applicants (Less than 5th class).
|3.||ADDRESS||1. Water Bill
2. Telephone (landline or post paid mobile bill)
3. Electricity bill
4. One year statement (with transactions)/ Passbook of running bank account (Scheduled Commercial bank excluding Regional Rural banks and local area banks)
5. Income Tax Assessment Order
6. Election Commission Photo ID card
7. Proof of Gas Connection
8. Certificate from Employer of reputed companies on letter head
9. Spouse’s passport copy (First and last page including family details), (provided the applicant’s present address matches the address mentioned in the spouses passport)
|Note (For Document No. 1, 2, and 3) : At least 2 bills are required – One bill should of be of last year and the other bill of current year.
Note (For Document No. 8 ) : Only public limited companies can give address proof on company letter head along with seal. Computerised print-outs shall not be entertained.
Note (For Document No. 10 ) : If any applicant submits only ration card as proof of address, it should be accompanied by one more proof of address out of the given categories
|10. Applicant’s current and valid ration card
11. Parent’s passport copy, in case of minors(First and last page)
12. Aadhaar Card
13. Home deed / parcha
14. Residential certificate form councillor/ SDO/ GP
15. Marriage certificate
16. Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate/Notary stating present address as per address given in personal particular form.
|Note (For Document No. 14 ) : If any applicant submits only Residential Certificate by councillor as proof of address, it should be accompanied by one more proof of address out of the given categories. But, if given by SDO no other document is required for proof of address.
Note (For Document No. 15) : If any applicant submits only marriage certificate
as proof of address, it should be accompanied by one more proof of address out of the given categories.
|1. Last educational certificate
2. Admit Card / Certificate of recognised educational institution ( if appeared)
|5||PLACE OF BIRTH||1. Birth Certificate
2. Affidavit sworn before a Magistrate/Notary stating place of birth as per address given in personal particular form
( For minor applicant )
|1. ANNEXURE- H : By both parents / legal guardian
2. ANNEXURE- C : By either parents who are separated but not formerly divorced
3. ANNEXURE- G : By one parent/guardian when other is not giving consent
|ANY ONE (if applicable)|
|1. Certificate of references given in the
personal particular form
2. Character Certificate of Councillor /
any respected person in the locality
|ANY ONE ( OPTIONAL )|